Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekday, 21st and 22nd March 2009



So what did we get up to over the weekend? The staff decided to travel out to the Bernabeu stadium to see if they could purchase tickets for the afternoon match. As we arrived the mounted police were waiting. They needn´t have gone to that extreme to look after us. Oh dear no tickets left. Don´t they know who we are? Well never mind Mr Evans it´s only a game!


Hi Everyone
Having a great time over in Spain. The zoo was great and so was the Spanish dancing oh and the paella). The school is fantastic and big. As I am having a great time and I will see you soon.
Hugs and kisses
AlexP.S Tere was a seal show at the zoo and we all got really wet!

Hi everyone
I am having a great time .
On Saturday all of the Spanish people & there partners went
to Faunia I saw some lemurs , also we saw a seal show .
On sun we went to a famous park (called the RETIRO ) then in the afternoon we saw flamenco Dancing .
Evelyn xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi class!
Yesterday I went to Eduardo’s auntie’s
flat and me and my partner played on
her playstation3. Also I went to Faunia
which is a Zoo in Madrid.In the Zoo we
went to see a seal show and it was so funny.
Jayden

Hi everyone, I´m missing you all loads.
I am having a great time here and I have been all over.
I have been to a zoo called Faunia, a football match and in the vip section ,I have been to the park and the palace and have seen many beautiful things.
I am very happy here with Rocio.
What is the weather like?
It is cooking hot over here
I hope all is well
Hugs & kisses
Katrina!

Hi mum , dad , Moll and the stupid dog!
I’m having a brilliant time in Madrid and am missing u. The Bernabeu is a big stadium and is very loud when a team scores. I took lots of photos also I went to Faunia which is a place for animals and birds one nicked Jaydens hat.
See u soon.
From Tyler x

Hola everyone!
We are having a brilliant time in Madrid. This weekend we all went to the zoo which was great fun because a parrot stole Jayden´s cap.
Jacob and I had a guided tour around the football stadium which was a great pleasure – the atmosphere was electric.
Can´t believe we´re coming home tomorrow the time has flown by!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
love ya bye!
Thomas

Hi Family,
Missing everyone especially Marge.
On Saturday we went to the zoo called Faunia.
We saw water animals and land animals, there were birds , snakes, seals, penguins and at the beginning we went to see a seal show which was cool!
Then on Sunday we went to a snow dome where we slid down an ice slide on a rubber ring hoop and Carmen tipped up so she sprained her arm.
Also on Friday we went to the royal palace.
Adios amigos
Ellie Wilkins

Hi people,
I had a great time over the weekend…and now. Yesterday, I went to a giant park and we went rowing! While we were doing so, we saw ducks, fish and best off all… turtles!
We also went to a place with abandoned cats. Of course we fed them. On Saturday we went to Faunia. Please could you ask Miss Horncastle to look at the blog. And Dad, why did you put “bonjour” while we are in Madrid? The Spanish host family are really nice. The mother does all of the talking. TTYL (talk to you later). Miss you all. (YAY… I don’t have to clean out the guinea pigs!)
Adios,
From,
India. Xox.

Hi everybody.
My foot is better now.
(They forgot to mention that I went to the hospital as well as the doctor).
I am having a great time in sunny Spain!!! I heard there was some sunshine in England.
(Finally)! On Saturday everyone went to the zoo. There was a seal show. I love seals!!
Hi mummy, daddy, Holly and Ruby.
From Katie

Hi all,
I know you probably want to know what I´ve been doing well I´m not going to tell you! Ha,ha joking! On Saturday we went to Faunia a sort of zoo. When we got there I realised I had been there when I was very little. It was so weird. We watched the seal show and the person explaining was talking Spanish so I just watched the seals jump. Then we had lunch and everyone started doing spit balls it was gross but the food was delicious. Then we had a water fight with our drinking water before going home. On Sunday we went to a snow zone to ski, toboggan and tubing and Carmen sprained her arm. So I went to Yolanda´s house to play with Ellie and Yoli in the park whilst having another water fight on scooters. Then we had some really nice ice creams before going home. That’s it for now but I miss home I want my bed. I´m so tired but I´m having loads of fun.
From Steph (That’s right mum I said STEPH!!!)


Hello everyone
I`m at school now, it`s much smaller than our school, everybody is very friendly. It´s nearing lunch time.¿ I wonder what there is on the menu?
¡I am certainly looking foward to it after all the energetic activities we´ve done!
Theo

¡Hola Señor R. y clase!
How r u all? We are having a great time here in Madrid , especially the weather!! All of us went to a zoo called Faunia on Saturday (It was brill!!!). We are all having fun, plus Tyler went to the Santiago Bernabeu to watch Real Madrid play against Almeria .
All having fun and not looking 4ward 2 coming back!!
Best regards,
Resul®

Hi family
I am fine. Yes I am being very tidy mum! On Friday we went to the royal palace and the lights were so cool because they had crystals every where I want one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are the family ok?, Has anything exciting happened in England?
I have had a great time in Spain and at the zoo on Saturday.
Adios amigos
Love Rachael and the rest of the group!